The Regen Films platform and project is owned by Resistance Films, LLC
Registered office: 104 Eastgate Drive, Unit 104C, Carlisle, PA 17015, USA
Resistance Films, LLC (Resistance Films) is a company that produces films on some of the main threats facing environmental and human health.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Regen Films platform (website and other media).
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- Resistance Films reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Resistance Films and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Resistance Films or the content providers. Resistance Films has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorized use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Resistance Films or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents and/or Video Files (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose. Should Resistance Films receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Resistance Films will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The videos or photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of Resistance Films are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- The videos / films on the Regen Films platform are not to be used for any other purpose than entertainment.
- Resistance Films has no liability for the content of any third-party films shown on the Regen Films platform and Regen Films cannot supply refunds, except when viewing links for complete films do not work after payment for a period of more than 48 hours due to the clearly shown fault of Resistance Films.
- A license is required to use Intellectual Property of Regen Films name and logo and all media owned by Resistance Films. Resistance Films shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a license contact us.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Resistance Films is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from Regen Films platform, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this platform, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to Regen Films website or media, or to request a link to be created to it, must contact us.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on Regen Films Site comments sections you are granting a license to Resistance Films to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications or media.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to the Regen Films platform you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Resistance Films a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Resistance Films the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Resistance Films.
- By submitting your contribution to Resistance Films you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Resistance Films for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Resistance Films against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Resistance Films as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- Resistance Films has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- Resistance Films do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Resistance Films endeavors to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Resistance Films does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Resistance Films may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and Resistance Films makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.